Founded in 2o11, Bitfury has mostly remained the seller of crypto mining equipment regardless of its venture into the blockchain technology businesses. The London and Amsterdam-based firm earned a promising $450 million annual revenue as of March, during the crypto boom period which saw thesales of ASIC and GPU mining gears rocketing up. After an extensive bubble correction in the crypto market this year, the revenues declined hugely.
HOUR LTC LTD is a London based international Crypto trading consulting agency that specializes primarily in Stock trading, Crypto mining, debt and anti-crisis management, investment brokerage and real estate management services to private and institutional investors, individuals and businesses in distress. The agency operates through a vast network of freelance financial consultants, investment managers, individual traders, venture financiers, microfinance institutions, and other independent contractors.
Fast Return Investment's investment style incorporates both a comprehensive due diligence process used for selecting investments, as well as a highly interactive approach in working with its portfolio companies to build and realize value. The staff, drawn from both the private and public sectors, is highly skilled in identifying and building businesses within their respective areas of expertise. Some of the sectors in which Fast Return Investment has achieved the strongest results are infrastructure, commerce, oil and gas and financial services. Fast Return Investment also continues to expand its presence in all three key Emerging Market Regions-Latin America, Asia and Central/Eastern Europe.
Coins Hourly Ltd, a private equity firm, has begun to invest in the Cryptocurrency and related industries through the creation of a Balanced Asset Basket with a view to making it profitable in 2017 Specially in Crypto trading Bitcoin , litecoin , ethereum. The main activity of the company is generally in the Cryptocurrency domain and specifically in the Cryptocurrency field of exchange and Cryptocurrency stock markets. Join Coins Hourly Ltd to enjoy amazing 4%-10% affiliate commission by sharing your referral link.Any of our member can be participate in our affiliate program whether you have active investment with us or not you can get be benefit from our affiliate program and earn commissions as same. After registration each user receives a unique affiliate link (which contains his username). You can use this link for to promote Coins Hourly Ltd.
With the number of connected devices in our homes skyrocketing the challenge is becoming how to control them all conveniently. MindHome is the ultimate smart home control solution, bringing the control of all your current and future connected devices together. It is the smartest, easiest way to control lighting, climate control, entertainment, security, and even appliances in the most natural way possible - with your voice. By adding MindHome to your investment portfolio, you will make the right move, and our high-class staff will do everything to make you proud of your choice.
Aman Futures Group Bernard Cornfeld Caritas Dona Branca Ezubao Foundation for New Era Philanthropy Franchise fraud High-yield investment program (HYIP) Investors Overseas Service Earl Jones (investment advisor) Kubus scheme Madoff investment scandal Make Money Fast Matrix scheme MMM Petters Group Worldwide Pyramid schemes in Albania Reed Slatkin Saradha financial scandal Secret Sister Scott W. Rothstein Stanford Financial Group Welsh Thrasher faith scam
HYIPs generally aren’t new, as they are known since decades as a very risky opportunity to make lots of money quickly. Usually they take the investments of people to trade them on financial markets (FOREX, Real Estate, other assets) to gain high profits. They say 1% of these companies are seriously operating, but most of the remaining 99% are scams.
There are people – but very few – who gain a lot: the early investors (besides HYIP owners, of course). Think of the layers of a pyramide: The few layers on top are beeing hold by the layers below them. There always comes a point where there aren’t enough new investors in the lower layers anymore, to pay the upper ones. And there the system collapses. It’s simple mathematics.
According to insiders, the volatile nature of crypto assets, on which the business models of companies like Bitmain is based, has led investment bankers to avoid advising such an IPO. Only recently, Bitmain, the world’s largest ASIC manufacturing firm, filed for IPO in Hong Kong, but their application received a lot of criticism for hiding their second-quarter losses with the shadow of first-quarter profits. On the whole, analysts ruled out that Bitmain didn’t explain the risks of their business nature – dependance on volatile assets’ prices – in their filing.